Shared Learning SystemSafework Suite® Shared Learning System allows your employees to share safety experiences among each other and to learn from incidents and near misses. It also serves as an accountability tool for management so that all lessons are recorded and retained for future safety checks and mitigation measures.
- Categorize the type of incident or alert, by near miss, high-risk condition, policy or procedure, NCR, MOC, or incident
- Distribute and notify personnel of shared learning events
- Search shared learning records by date, employee, and type
- Upload supporting documentation and pictures
Users can read about and learn from each other’s experiences and more importantly stay accountable to each other for their safety.
The Safework Advantage!
Allows employees to learn from each other; provides a system of rapid feedback and notification about issues, and provides a constructive system for solving similar or future problems
Provides an effective way for each other to show stewardship and demonstrate accountability for a safe workplace
Allows management to share crucial findings, outcomes, events, and conclusions with employees and management
- Creates a stronger safety culture
- Emphasizes training concepts
- Increases commitment to safety
- Reinforces company policies
- Provides invaluable, constructive feedback
Shared learning is an essential part of a safety-based culture, and companies should promote opportunities for their employees to contribute their accounts of events and occurrences.